Demand management and carsharing, 2012
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 120 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- Transportation research record, 0361-1981 ; no. 2319
- Methodology for parking modeling and pricing in traffic impact studies -- Parking at affordable housing: study results in San Diego, California -- Equity implications of parking taxes -- Framework and model for parking decisions -- Agent-based parking choice model -- Development of standard performance measures for transportation demand management programs -- How employers view traffic congestion: results of national survey -- Calculation of changes in drive-alone commute, vehicle miles traveled, during temporary freeway closure: the Fix I-5 project in Sacramento, California -- Travel choices and links to transportation demand management: case study at Ohio State University -- Carsharing in Shanghai, China: analysis of behavioral response to local survey and potential competition -- Cumulative impacts of carsharing and unbundled parking on vehicle ownership and mode choice -- Carsharing: review of its public benefits and level of taxation -- One-way carsharing: solving the relocation problem.
- "This issue contains 13 papers on the subject of transportation demand management and carsharing. Specific topics discussed include the following: parking modeling and pricing in traffic impact studies; parking at affordable housing; equity implications of parking taxes; model for parking decisions; agent-based parking choice model; standard performance measures for transportation demand management programs; how employers view traffic congestion; changes in drive-alone commute and vehicle miles traveled during temporary freeway closure; travel choices and links to transportation demand management; carsharing in Shanghai, China; impacts of carsharing and unbundled parking on vehicle ownership and mode choice; public benefits and level of taxation of carsharing; and one-way carsharing."--pub. desc.
- "Journal of the Transportation Research Board."
"A peer-reviewed publication."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Individual TRR papers are available online. TRB sponsors have free access to the full-texts.
View MARC record | catkey: 9619288