Save the date [videorecording] / IFC Films and Huffington Productions present ; a Gilbert Films, Night and Day Pictures, Huffington Productions production ; produced by Jordan Horowitz ... [et al.] ; written by Jeffrey Brown, Egan Reich, Michael Mohan ; directed by Michael Mohan
- [United States] : MPI Media Group, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Mohan, Michael
Caplan, Lizzy, 1982-
Webber, Mark, 1980-
Arend, Geoffrey, 1978-
Starr, Martin, 1982-
MPI Media Group
- Language Note:
- In English, with optional subtitles in English or Spanish.
- After Sarah breaks up with her boyfriend, she turns to Beth, her sister, for support. However, Beth is too busy obsessing over the details of her own wedding. When Sarah finds herself caught up in a rebound romance, she is forced to examine her fears of commitment and vulnerability and decide if she is better off staying single or risking everything on love.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for sexual content, language, and brief drug use.
- DVD release of the 2012 motion picture.
Special features: Commentary with writer/director Michael Moah ; deleted scenes (with commentary) ; outtakes ; music video ; making of mini-comic ; trailer ; teaser trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Hrishikesh Hirway ; editor, Christian Masini ; director of photography, Elisha Christian.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Lizzy Caplan, Alison Brie, Mark Webber, Geoffrey Arend, Martin Starr.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; NTSC ; anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 2012.
View MARC record | catkey: 9621014