Product performance evaluation using CAD/CAE / Kuang-Hua Chang
- Chang, Kuang-Hua, 1960-
- Oxford : Academic, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 543 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- The computer aided engineering design series
- Introduction to e-design -- Structural analysis -- Motion analysis -- Fatigue and fracture analysis -- Reliability analysis.
- This is one book of a four-part series, which aims to integrate discussion of modern engineering design principles, advanced design tools, and industrial design practices throughout the design process. Through this series, the reader will: Understand basic design principles and modern engineering design paradigms; Understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks; Understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct product design using the paradigms and tools; Understand industrial practices in employing virtual engineering design and tools for product development.
- 9780123984609 (hbk.) and 0123984602 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9621100