Multiple [electronic resource] / producer for V.amp Productions, Alison Peebles ; director, producer & camera, Lucinda Broadbent ; Media Co-op.
- Boston, MA : Fanlight Productions, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (29 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Peebles, Alison, Fanlight Productions, and Media Co-op (Firm)
- Language Note:
- For six years, actor and director Alison Peebles has been keeping a secret--she has multiple sclerosis. In the midst of working in a television series, Alison finds she can no longer hide her symptoms, and she's afraid the revelation may destroy her career. She also finds herself coping with the gradual erosion of some of the things that have made up her identity.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously published as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Health and society in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9621843