Plant organogenesis [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Ive De Smet
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana, c2013.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 356 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- De Smet, Ive
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; v. 959 and Springer protocols
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The tomato leaf as a model system for organogenesis -- Usefulness of Physcomitrella patens for studying plant organogenesis -- The dicot root as a model system for studying organogenesis -- Genetic control of root organogenesis in cereals -- Gene expression analysis of aquatic angiosperms podostemaceae to gain insight into the evolution of their enigmatic morphology -- Brown algae as a model for plant organogenesis -- Microscopic analysis of ovule development in Arabidopsis thaliana -- Imaging of phenotypes, gene expression, and protein localization during embryonic root formation in Arabidopsis -- Inducible system for lateral roots in Arabidopsis thaliana and maize -- Adventitious root induction in Arabidopsis thaliana as a model for in vitro root organogenesis -- High-throughput, noninvasive imaging of root systems -- Small-molecule screens to study lateral root development -- Cell lineage analyses in living tissues -- Protein immunolocalization in maize tissues -- Auxin immunolocalization in plant tissues -- Gene expression analysis of shoot apical meristem cell types -- Kinematic analysis of cell division in leaves of mono- and dicotyledonous species: A basis for understanding growth and developing refined molecular sampling strategies -- Regeneration in arabidopsis tissue culture -- Isolation and analysis of mRNAs from specific cell types of plants by ribosome immunopurification -- Analyzing small and long RNAs in plant development using non-radioactive in situ hybridization -- Analyzing protein distribution in plant tissues using "Whole-mount" Immunolocalization -- Culture methods and mutant generation in the filamentous brown algae Ectocarpus siliculosus -- Building simulation models of developing plant organs using VirtualLeaf.
- 9781627032209 (alk. paper), 1627032207 (alk. paper), 9781627032216 (ebk.), and 1627032215 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9622282