General NOAA Operational Modeling Environment (GNOME) technical documentation [electronic resource] / NOAA Office of Response and Restoration
- Additional Titles:
- GNOME technical documentation
- Seattle Wash. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Office of Response & Restoration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (101 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Ocean Service. Office of Response and Restoration
- NOAA technical memorandum NOS-OR&R ; 40
- Oil spills—United States—Mathematical models
- Oil spills—United States—Forecasting—Simulation methods
- Oil spills—United States—Simulation methods
- Marine pollution—United States—Simulation methods
- Marine pollution—United States—Mathematical models
- Marine pollution—United States—Forecasting—Simulation methods
- Environmental monitoring—United States—Simulation methods
- "October 2012."
Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 8, 2012).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 20).
View MARC record | catkey: 9622673