Can the use of factual data analysis strengthen national security? Part 2, May 20, 2003 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations and the Census of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations, and the Census
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 91 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:D 26/6/PT.2
Serial no. 108-98 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0136-P.
"Serial no. 108-98."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9623900