The American law of ocean bills of lading / by Arnold W. Knauth
- Knauth, Arnold Whitman, 1890-1960
- Additional Titles:
- Ocean bills of lading
- Baltimore, Md. : American Maritime Cases, 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 4th edition, revised and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 538 pages).
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- Pt. 1. Texts of the American, Canadian, and Spanish Cogsa and the Brussels Convention of 1924 in French, English, and Spanish; the WSA 1942 bill of lading form, the Cotton clauses and the various recommended clauses, with a commentary on the Cogsa laws -- pt. 2. The American federal bill of lading (Pomerene) act of 1916 and the other statutes relating to negotiable bills of lading, with a commentary on the negotiable aspects of bills of lading -- pt. 3. Related statutes-- the Harter Act (text in English and Spanish), American and Canadian limitation of liability statutes, the False billing act, the Dangerous cargo act -- pt. 4. Conspectus of ocean bill of lading law on the "Hague Rules" and "Brussels Convention" pattern in various foreign countries.
- Table of cases: p. 499-519.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 498) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9624823