Uniform state laws in the United States, fully annotated / by Charles Thaddeus Terry
- New York : Baker, Voorhis & Co., 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [2013?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 688 pages) + 1 suppl. (viii, 183 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Terry, Charles Thaddeus, 1867-1923 and National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- Related Titles:
- Supplement to Uniform state laws in the United States, annotated
- "Edited and published under the auspices and for the purposes of the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Supplement Note:
- Accompanying supplement published in 1923.
View MARC record | catkey: 9624925