Narratives of early Virginia, 1606-1625 : with a map and two facsimiles / ed. by Lyon Gardiner Tyler ... with a map and two facsimiles
- Tyler, Lyon Gardiner, 1853-1935
- New York : C. Scribner's sons, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 478 p. : fold. map, 2 facsims. (1 fold.) ; 23 cm.
- Original narratives of early American history ..
- Observations by Master George Percy, 1607 -- A true relation, by Captain John Smith, 1608 -- Description of Virginia and proceedings of the colonie -- The relation of the Lord De-La-Ware, 1611 -- Letter of Don Diego de Molina, 1613 -- Letter of Father Pierre Biard, 1614 -- Letter of John Rolfe, 1614 -- Proceedings of the Virginia Assembly, 1619 -- Letter of John Pory, 1619 -- Generall historie of Virginia by Captain John Smith, 1624; the fourth booke -- The Virginia planters' answer to Captain Butler, 1623 -- The tragical relation of the Virginia Assembly, 1624 -- The discourse of the old company, 1625.
- Series title also at head of t.-p.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 965619