Law and deviance / edited by H. Laurence Ross
- Beverly Hills : Sage Publications, c1981.
- Physical Description:
- 278 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ross, H. Laurence (Hugh Laurence)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Sage annual reviews of studies in deviance ; v. 5
- Morality, responsibility, and the law / Edward Sagarin and Robert Kelly -- The criminalization of conduct / William J. Chambliss -- Labelling criminals / Stephen J. Pfohl -- The interpretation of evil in criminal settings / Keith Hawkins -- Beyond crime / Malcolm Spector -- Labeling the mentally ill / Carol A.B. Warren -- Social control in the civil law / Susan B. Long -- Official deviance in the legal system / John Alan Lee and Livy Anthony Visano -- Legal and social scientific views of law and deviants / Austin T. Turk and Ruth-Ellen M. Grimes.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. 273-275.
View MARC record | catkey: 971167