The Arab Spring [electronic resource] / edited by Paul McCaffrey
- Ipswich, Mass. : H.W. Wilson, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 207 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- McCaffrey, Paul, 1977- and Gale Group
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Available for CIC Penn State University via Gale Virtual Reference Library. Click here to access
- Whither the Arab spring? -- The awakening of revolution in Tunisia -- Egypt : Tahrir Square and after -- Libya : Qaddafi's downfall -- Syria : twililght of the Assad regime? -- Elsewhere on the Arabian Peninsula : Bahrain and Yemen -- The political economy of revolution.
- This book covers the demonstrations and revolutions in the Arab world, during the spring of 2011. It discusses the history of these revolutions, America's role in them, their causes, impact on the world at large and their implications for the future.
- 9780824212674 (electronic book)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9738287