Rehabilitation interventions [electronic resource] / Margaret A. Turk, Nancy R. Mudrick
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxviii, 319 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Turk, Margaret A., Mudrick, Nancy R., and Gale Group
- Disability: key issues and future directions and Gale virtual reference library
- ch 1. Introduction, background, and history -- ch 2. Current issues, controversies, and solutions -- ch 3. Chronology of critical events -- ch 4. Biographies of key contributors in the field -- ch 5. Annotated data, statistics, tables, and graphs -- ch 6. Annotated list of organizations and associations -- ch 7. Selected print and electronic resources.
- Explores issues involving rehabilitation interventions and therapies and examines topics central to the lives of individuals with disabilities and their families.
- 9781452205465 (electronic book) and 9781412994910 (cloth)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9738348