St. James encyclopedia of popular culture [electronic resource] / Thomas Riggs, editor ; with an introduction by Jim Cullen
- Additional Titles:
- Saint James encyclopedia of popular culture
- Encyclopedia of popular culture.
Detroit : St. James Press, 2013.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 volumes) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Riggs, Thomas, 1963-, Cullen, Jim, and Gale Group
- v. 1. A-Cra -- v. 2. Cre-H -- v. 3. I-New -- v. 4. Nia-Sty -- v. 5. Sub-Z.
- Includes numerous signed essays, alphabetically arranged, and written or reviewed by subject experts and edited to form a consistent, readable, and straightforward reference. Entries cover topics and persons in major areas of popular culture: film; music; print culture; social life; sports; television and radio; and art and performance (which include theater, dance, stand-up comedy, and other live performance).
- 9781558628533 (electronic book)
1558628533 (electronic book)
9781558628489 (vol. 1)
9781558628496 (vol. 2)
9781558628502 (vol. 3)
9781558628519 (vol. 4)
9781558628526 (vol. 5)
1558628487 (v. 1)
1558628495 (v. 2)
1558628509 (v. 3)
1558628517 (v. 4)
1558628525 (v. 5)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 9738354