Advanced Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, Dec 8-10, 2011, Guwahati, India / edited by P. K. Giri, D. K. Goswami, A. Perumal
- Giri, P. K.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 608 pages 347 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Goswami, D. K. (Dipak Kumar), Perumal, A. (Alagarsamy), and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Proceedings in Physics, 0930-8989 ; 143
- Synthesis And Self Assembly Of Nanomaterials -- Nanoscale Characterisation -- Nanophotonics & Nanoelectronics -- Nanobiotechnology -- Nanocomposites -- Nanomagnetism -- Nanomaterials For Energy -- Computational Nanotechnology -- Commercialization Of Nanotechnology.
- Nanoscale science and technology have occupied centre stage globally in modern scientific research and discourses in the early twenty first century. The enabling nature of the technology makes it important in modern electronics, computing, materials, healthcare, energy and the environment. This volume contains selected articles presented (as Invited/Oral/Poster presentations) at the 2nd international conference on advanced materials and nanotechnology (ICANN-2011) held recently at the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, during Dec 8-10, 2011. The list of topics covered in this proceedings include: Synthesis and self assembly of nanomaterials Nanoscale characterisation Nanophotonics & Nanoelectronics Nanobiotechnology Nanocomposites F Nanomagnetism Nanomaterials for Enery Computational Nanotechnology Commercialization of Nanotechnology The conference was represented by around 400 participants from several countries including delegates invited from USA, Germany, Japan, UK, Taiwan, Italy, Singapore, India etc.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9753937