Web Technologies and Applications [electronic resource] : 15th Asia-Pacific Web Conference, APWeb 2013, Sydney, Australia, April 4-6, 2013. Proceedings / edited by Yoshiharu Ishikawa, Jianzhong Li, Wei Wang, Rui Zhang, Wenjie Zhang
- Ishikawa, Yoshiharu
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- XXVI, 845 pages 375 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Li, Jianzhong, Wang, Wei, Zhang, Rui, Zhang, Wenjie, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 7808
- Tutorials -- Distributed Processing -- Graphs -- Web Search and Web Mining -- XML, RDF Data and Query Processing -- Social Networks -- Probabilistic Queries -- Multimedia and Visualization -- Spatial-Temporal Databases -- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery -- Privacy and Security -- Performance -- Query Processing and Optimization -- The Second International Workshop on Data Management for Emerging Network Infrastructure.- International Workshop on Social Media Analytics and Recommendation Technologies -- International Workshop on Management of Spatial Temporal Data.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th Asia-Pacific Conference APWeb 2013 held in Sydney, Australia, in April 2013. The 80 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on distributed processing; graphs; Web search and Web mining; XML, RDF data and query processing; social networks; probabilistic queries; multimedia and visualization; spatial-temporal databases; data mining and knowledge discovery; privacy and security; performance, query processing and optimization. There are also sections summarizing the tutorials and containing the papers from the following workshops: second international workshop on data management for emerging network infrastructure, international workshop on soical media analytics and recommendation technologies, and international workshop on management of spatial temporal data.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9754136