The American legal profession in crisis : resistance and responses to change / James E. Moliterno
- Moliterno, James E., 1953-
- New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 252 pages ; 24 cm
- What crisis? : who speaks for the profession? -- Immigration in the Early 20th Century -- Communist infiltration -- A new kind of lawyering : the Civil rights movement -- The deepest embarrassment : Watergate -- The litigation boom -- The loss of civility -- The fear of sharing power : MDPs and ABS -- Multijurisdictional practice, globalization, technology, and economic crisis -- Changing the change- game.
- 9780199917631 (hbk. : alk. paper) and 0199917639 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9755147