Amstel peijl [electronic resource].
- Pelléas et Mélisande : suite, op. 80 / Gabriel Fauré ; arr. Wijnand van Klaveren -- Saxophone quartet op. 109 / Alexander Glazunov -- Saxophone quartet / Philip Glass.
- The 1st work originally for orchestra, arr. for piano and 4 saxophones; the 3rd work originally for saxophone quartet and orchestra, performed here in the quartet version.
LC copy: 1-page promotional flyer housed in accompanying paperwork file.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Amstel Quartet (Remco Jak, soprano saxophone ; Olivier Sliepen, alto saxophone ; Bas Apswoude, tenor saxophone ; Ties Mellema, baritone saxophone) ; with Wijnand van Klaveren, piano (1st work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Studio Grasland, Haarlem (1st work) and at Frits Philips Music Centre, Eindhoven (2nd-3rd works).
View MARC record | catkey: 9756286