Time and workplace management for lawyers / Dr. Amy L. Jarmon
- Jarmon, Amy L.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 223 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- General observations -- Know your legal environment -- Basic work management parameters -- Basic time management parameters -- How to deal with competing demands on your time -- How to use staff effectively, ask for assistance, and delegate -- Basic parameters for research and writing projects -- Telephones, e-mail, and social media -- Time and work management away from the office -- Additional commitments you must manage -- Additional comments for non-firm lawyers -- Additional comments for solo practitioners -- Balancing your professional and personal lives -- Preventing burnout.
- 9781614389088 (alk. paper)
161438908X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9760030