Project management for dummies / by Stanley E Portny
- Portny, Stanley E. (Stanley Erwin)
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 364 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- --For dummies
- Understanding expectations (the who, what, and why of your project) -- Planning time: determining when and how much -- Group work: putting your team together -- Steering the ship: managing your project to success -- Taking your project management to the next level -- The part of tens -- Appendix: Combining the techniques into smooth-flowing processes.
- This hands-on guide introduces you to the principles of project management and shows you how to put them to use so you can successfully manage a project from start to finish.
- 9780470574522 (pbk.)
- Includes index.
Description based on surrogate.
View MARC record | catkey: 9760045