Appalachian Trail official map, New York-New Jersey. Maps 3 & 4, New York 17A to Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
- Additional Titles:
- New York-New Jersey. Maps 3 & 4, New York 17A to Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania
- [Mahwah, New Jersey] : New York-New Jersey Trail Conference, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 33 x 66 cm, on sheet 50 x 88 cm, folded to 16 x 10 cm
- Map 3. New York 17A to Culver Fire Tower -- map 4. Culver Fire Tower to Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania.
- Related Titles:
- Appalachian Trail Guide to New York-New Jersey
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:63,360. 1 in. = 1 mile ; Universal Transverse Mercator projection (W 74°45ʹ39ʺ--W 74°17ʹ13ʺ/N 41°21ʹ34ʺ--N 41°10ʹ09ʺ).
Scale 1:63,360. 1 in. = 1 mile ; Universal Transverse Mercator projection (W 75°12ʹ00ʺ--W 74°40ʹ00ʺ/N 41°14ʹ00ʺ--N 40°54ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and shading.
Includes text, elevation profiles, orientation diagrams, sheet location map, trail logs, and contact information.
Oriented with north to the upper right.
"This map is used most effectively in conjunction with the Appalachian Trail Guide to New York-New Jersey, because of the book's background detail on features the map can only highlight."
View MARC record | catkey: 9760187