Appalachian Trail official map, New Hampshire-Vermont. Maps 7 & 8, Vermont's Green Mountains Vt. 140 to Mass. 2 (North Adams).
- Corporate Author:
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Additional Titles:
- New Hampshire-Vermont. Maps 5 & 6, Connecticut River Valley to Vermont's Coolidge Range Lyme-Dorchester Road (N.H.) to Vt. 140
- Harper's Ferry, West Virginia : Appalachian Trail Conservancy, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 33 x 66 cm, on sheet 50 x 88 cm, folded to 16 x 10 cm
- Map 7. Vt. 140 to Stratton Mountain -- map 8. Stratton Mountain, Vermont, to Mass. 2 (North Adams).
- Related Titles:
- Appalachian Trail Guide to New Hampshire-Vermont
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights.
Includes text, elevation profiles, orientation diagrams, sheet location map, trail logs, and contact information.
Map 7 oriented with north to the upper right; map 8 oriented with north to the right.
Map 8 includes inset extending the map into upper Massachusetts.
"This map is used most effectively in conjunction with the Appalachian Trail Guide to New Hampshire-Vermont, because of the book's background detail on features the map can only highlight."
View MARC record | catkey: 9760347