Philippines, Luzon--West coast, Verde Island Passage / prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Additional Titles:
- Verde Island Passage
- Washington, D.C. : Defense Mapping Agency, Hydrographic/Topographic Center, 1980.
- Third edition, July 26, 1980 (Correct through NM 30/80).
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 at Lat. 13°45ʹ ; Mercator projection (E 120°15ʹ00ʺ--E 121°27ʹ00ʺ/N 14°07ʹ00ʺ--N 13°23ʹ00ʺ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 18, 2013)., "From U.S. Navy surveys to 1974 and Philippine charts to 1976.", "Soundings in meters.", and Includes compilation diagram.
View MARC record | catkey: 9760626