Dictionary of American naval aviation squadrons / Roy A. Grossnick
- Grossnick, Roy A.
- Washington, D.C. : Naval Historical Center, Dept. of the Navy, 1995-
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes <1,2 >) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Roberts, Michael D., Captain and Naval Historical Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v. 1. History of VA, VAH, VAK, VAL, VAP, and VFA squadrons -- v. 2. History of VP, VPB, VP(HL) and VP(AM) squadrons.
- Report Numbers:
- D 221.2:D 56/
- 0160452961 (v. 1)
9780160452963 (v. 1)
- Related Titles:
- History of VA, VAH, VAK, VAL, VAP, and VFA squadrons
History of VP, VPB, VP(HL) and VP(AM) squadrons
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 8, 2013).
Author: Michael D. Roberts--Vol. 2.
Also distributed to depository libraries in CD-ROM.
U.S. G.P.O. sales statement incorrect in publication.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9760646