Local-area-enhanced, 2.5 meter resolution natural-color and color-infrared satellite-image mosaics of the Dusar-Shaida Mineral District in Afghanistan / by Philip A. Davis, Scott A. Arko, and Michelle L. Harbin ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Defense Task Force for Business and Stability Operations and the Afghanistan Geological Survey
- Davis, Philip A.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (maps) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Arko, Scott A., Harbin, Michelle L., U.S. Task Force for Business and Stability Operations, Afghan Geological Survey, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- U.S. Geological Survey data series ; 709-I
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Mining districts—Afghanistan—Herat—Remote-sensing images
- Mining districts—Afghanistan—Farāh—Remote-sensing images
- Mines and mineral resources—Afghanistan—Herat—Remote-sensing images
- Mines and mineral resources—Afghanistan—Farāh—Remote-sensing images
- Dusar-Shaida Mineral District (Afghanistan)—Remote-sensing images
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (E 61°15ʹ--E 62°15ʹ/N 33°45ʹ--N 33°30ʹ).
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 1, 2013). and Includes index maps and text.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9760854