Federal Voting Assistance Program : hearing before the Subcommittee on Military Personnel of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, hearing held September 13, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Military Personnel
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 73 pages)
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (U.S.)—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Defense—Officials and employees—Suffrage
- Soldiers—Suffrage—United States
- Military dependents—Suffrage—United States
- Absentee voting—United States
- Transnational voting—United States
- Election law—United States
- Voter registration—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 4, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
"H.A.S.C. no. 112-155."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9761095