Low impact building : housing using renewable materials / Tom Woolley
- Woolley, Tom
- Chichester, West Sussex, UK : John Wiley & Sons, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 234 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Renewable and non-renewable materials -- Case studies, twelve projects in the renewable house programme -- The Renewable House Programme: a strange procurement! -- Analysis of issues arising from the case studies -- Attitudes to renewable materials, energy issues and the policy context -- Building physics, natural materials and policy issues -- Other solutions for low energy housing -- A future of renewable materials?
- 9781444336603 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1444336606 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ANALYSES DESIGNS, TECHNOLOGIES & GREEN MATERIALS & UK RENEWABLE HOUSE PROGRAMME. W/ CASE STUDIES.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Margaret MacDonald Roeder Memorial Libraries Endowment for Engineering; 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 9761558