CT-43A Federal Employee Settlement Act and federal tort claims arising outside the United States : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on H.R. 3295 and H.R. 1371, June 8, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Federal Employee Settlement Act and federal tort claims arising outside the United States and Federal tort claims arising outside the United States
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 63 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:106/130
Serial no. 130 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0076-P.
"Serial no. 130."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9763237