Pathways to the bomb : security of fissile materials abroad : hearing before the Subcommittee on [the] Prevention of Nuclear and Biological Attack of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, June 28, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on the Prevention of Nuclear and Biological Attack
- Additional Titles:
- Security of fissile materials abroad
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2006.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 43 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:109-26
Serial no. 109-26 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-26."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9763446