The law of charitable uses, as laid down and digested by George Duke, Esq., in 1676 : together with the learned readings of Sir Francis Moore, printed from his own manuscript. To which is now added, the law of mortmain, as established by the statute of 9 George II. c. 36; the whole continued to the present time. Enlightened by an abridgment of all the adjudged cases, particularly adapted to the use of every professor of the law, as well as all bishops, cathedrals, colleges, parishes, and all corporations, ecclesiastical as well as civil; and all eleemosynary foundations / by Richard Whalley Bridgman
- Duke, George, Esq
- Additional Titles:
- Law of charitable uses and mortmain
- London : W. Clarke and Sons, 1805. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxii, 689 pages, 52 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, Francis, 1558-1621 and Bridgman, Richard Whalley, 1761?-1820
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- "Repertorium of cases reported": p. [xix]-xxxii., Includes index., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9764715