Indian Legal Workshop, proceedings of.
- Conference Author:
- Indian Legal Workshop (1960 : University of Washington)
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings of the Indian legal workshop
- Seattle : Bureau of Governmental Research and Services, University of Washington ; in cooperation with the Committee on Northwest Indian Affairs, representing the Association on American Indian Affairs, 1960.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 leaves).
- Additional Creators:
- University of Washington. Bureau of Governmental Research and Services
Northwest Indian Affairs Committee (U.S.)
- Report / University of Washington, Bureau of Governmental Research and Services ; no. 142
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- "This report has been prepared from the transcript of the proceed-ings of the Indian Legal Workshop, held on the campus of the University of Washington on February 6, 1960 ... the remarks of the following speakers are not included: Mrs. Vera Mesplie, Yakima, Acting Chief Judge; Mr. Robert Soenecke, Makah, Associate Judge; Mr. John Sharp, Blackfeet, Chief Judge; Mr. Richard F. Broz, Assistant U. S. District Attorney."--Pref.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9764802