The proceedings of the Hague peace conferences : translation of the official texts / prepared in the Division of international law of the Carnegie endowment for international peace under the supervision of James Brown Scott, director ...
- Conference Author:
- International Peace Conference (1899)
- New York [etc.] : Oxford university press, 1920-21.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Scott, James Brown, 1866-1943, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law, and International Peace Conference (2d : 1907)
- The conference of 1899.--The conference of 1907: vol. I. Plenary meetings of the conference. vol. II. Meetings of the first commission. vol. III. Meetings of the second, third and fourth commissions.--The conferences of 1899 and 1907, index volume.
- The volume of Proceedings of the 1899 conference has added t.-p.: The International peace conference, The Hague, May 18-July 29, 1899. Ministry for foreign affairs. New ed. The Hague, M. Nyhoff, 1907. Each of the three volumes of the 1907 conference has added t.p.: The Second International peace conference, The Hague, June 15-October 18, 1907. Acts and documents ... Ministry for foreign affairs. The Hague, National printing ofice, 1907.
View MARC record | catkey: 977678