The statutes at large of the provisional government of the Confederate States of America, from the institution of the government, February 8, 1861, to its termination, February 18, 1862, inclusive. : Arranged in chronological order. Together with the constitution for the provisional government, and the permanent constitution of the Confederate States, and the treaties concluded by the Confederate States with Indian tribes / Ed. by James M. Matthews ...
- Corporate Author:
- Confederate States of America. Laws, statutes, etc
- Richmond : R. M. Smith, printer to Congress, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- xv,,411,xiviii p. ; 24cm
- Additional Creators:
- Matthews, James M. (James Muscoe), b. 1822, Confederate States of America, and Indians of North America. Treaties
- At head of title: By authority of Congress.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 977709