Letters received by the East India company from its servants in the East : transcribed from the 'Original correspondence' series of the India office records
- Corporate Author:
- East India Company
- Amsterdam : N. Israel, 1968-
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes in 6 : folded map ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Danvers, Frederick Charles, 1833-1906
Foster, William, 1863-1951
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v.1. 1602-1613; with an introduction by F. C. Danvers. 1896.--v.2. 1613-1615; with an introduction by W. Foster. 1897.--v.3. 1615; ed. by W. Foster. 1899.--v.4. 1616; ed. by W. Foster. 1900.--v.5. 1617 (January to June); ed. by W. Foster. 1901.--v.5. 1617 (January to June); ed. by W. Foster. 1901.--v.6. 1617 (July to December); ed. by W. Foster. 1902.
- "The present work may be considered as in continuation of the 'First letter book of the East India company', printed by Mr. Quaritch in 1893." - v.1, pref.
"Reprint of the edition London 1896".
View MARC record | catkey: 9846