Natural gas pipelines and crude oil pipelines of Pennsylvania [map] : 1:500,000 / Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Office of Resources Management, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey ; Lajos J. Balogh, John Petro, and Geary L. Sarno, cartographers
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- [Harrisburg?] : The Bureau, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 60 x 102 cm., folded in envelope 18 x 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Petro, John, Sarno, Geary L., and Balogh, Lajos J.
- Principal natural gas pipelines of Pennsylvania, 1983 -- Principal crude oil and product pipelines of Pennsylvania, 1983.
- Report Numbers:
- PY G345/4.14/2 no.62 1983
- Related Titles:
- Principal crude oil and product pipelines of Pennsylvania
Principal natural gas pipelines of Pennsylvania
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 80⁰31'--W 74⁰43'/N 42⁰15'--N 39⁰44').
- Filing titles in left upper margins: Map 62, Plate 1, gas pipelines -- Map 62, Plate 2, oil pipelines.
At head of sheet titles: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Topographic and Geologic Survey, Arthur A. Socolow, State Geologist.
"Base map modified from U.S. Geological Survey 1:500,000 map of Pennsylvania."
Includes notes and indexes of pipeline companies.
View MARC record | catkey: 987743