Multi-system nations and international law : the international status of Germany, Korea, and China (proceedings of a regional conference of American Society of International Law) / edited by Hungdah Chiu and Robert Downen ; with a foreword by Ray S. Cline ; and an introduction by John Norton Moore
- Baltimore, Md. : School of Law, University of Maryland, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- v, 203 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Chiu, Hungdah, 1936-, Downen, Robert L., 1951-, American Society of International Law, Georgetown University. Center for Strategic and International Studies, University of Maryland at Baltimore. School of Law, and Conference on Multi-System Nations and International Law (1981 : Washington, D.C.)
- Occasional papers/reprints series in contemporary Asian studies ; no. 8 - 1981 (45)
- 094218244X (pbk.)
- Cover title. and Georgetown Center for Strategic and International Studies and the University of Maryland School of Law co-sponsored the Conference on Multi-System Nations and International Law, held at the International Club Building, Washington, D.C., June 23, 1981.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 987825