FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Township of Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, Montgomery County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Flood insurance rate map, Township of Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, Montgomery County and Township of Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, Montgomery County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 3 sheets ; sheets 66 x 95 cm or smaller, folded to 22 x 10 cm + map index (66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.) and United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:6,000 (W 75°37ʹ44ʺ--W 75°33ʹ36ʺ/N 40°16ʹ53ʺ--N 40°13ʹ22ʺ).
- Panel title., "Community-panel numbers 421908 0001-0003.", "Initial identification: November 8, 1974.", "Effective date: January 2, 1981.", Panels printed: 1, 2, 3., and At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 9903624