Jewish life in America, c1654-1954 [electronic resource] : sources from the American Jewish Historical Society, New York
- Additional Titles:
- Title from HTML header: Jewish life
- [Marlborough, Wiltshire?] : Adam Matthew Digital.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Jewish Historical Society
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Contains full-color, full-text searchable digitized primary source materials on the history of Jewish communities in America from their first arrival in New York in 1654 to today. Includes access to the entirety of six major organisational collections and twenty-four collections of personal papers from the American Jewish Historical Society in New York. Themes covered include: Business, industry and enterprise; Civil rights and liberties; Culture, literature and the arts; Early Jewish experience; Everyday life: personal and family narratives; Immigration and settlement; Politics and the law; Reflections on the Jewish experience; Religion, tradition and community; War, conflict and persecution; and Welfare, health and education.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2010?
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 25, 2011). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9903891