The Scottish churches and the Gipsies [electronic resource] / by James Simson
- Simson, James, 1826-
- New York : J. Miller ; Edinburgh : Maclachlan & Stewart ; London : Ballière, Tyndall, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (61 pages, 10 unnumbered pages).
- The Scottish churches and the Gipsies -- Articles appended: Simson's History of the Gipsies -- The Scottish churches and the social emancipation of the Gipsies -- Was John Bunyan a Gipsy? -- The Duke of Argyll on the preservation of the Jews -- John Bunyan and the Gipsies -- The English universities and John Bunyan -- The Encyclopædie Britannica and the Gipsies.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
- "Pamphlet no. 931.", "Church no. 4113.", Two columns to the page., Reproduction of the original from the Pusey House Library St Giles., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9906612