Special report by the directors to the proprietors of Price's Patent Candle Company [electronic resource] : respecting that part of the proceedings of the annual general meeting of the company, 24th March, 1852, which has reference to the educational, moral, and religious charge to be taken by the company over persons (and especially the young persons) in its employment
- Corporate Author:
- Prices's Patent Candle Company
- [England] : [publisher not identified], [1852?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 unnumbered page, 50 pages) : illustrations
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
- "Pamphlet no. 327.", "Church no. 3395.", Dated (p. ): 8th April, 1852., Reproduction of the original from the Pusey House Library St Giles., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9907386