American agricultural villages: 1930 : an analysis of census data / by Irving Lorge, under the direction of Edmund de S. Brunner ...
- Lorge, Irving, 1905-1961
- New York : American statistical association, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p., l., iii, 133 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Brunner, Edmund de S. (Edmund de Schweinitz), 1889-1973
Institute of Social and Religious Research
United States. President's Research Committee on Social Trends
- American statistical association. Monograph ; no. 1
- "These data, heretofore unpublished, were compiled in connection with a study ['Rural social trends' by E. de S. Brunner and J. H. Kolb] made jointly by the Institute of social and religious research and the President's research committee on social trends"--Introd.
"This monograph continues Dr. [C.L.] Fry's pioneer work ['A census analysis of American villages', 1925] by presenting ... tables ... for the identical sample of 177 agricultural villages for the year 1930"--p. 1.
View MARC record | catkey: 990860