The Weekly telegraph [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Weekly Tribune : a paper devoted to the cause of progress and rationalism
- London : E. Jones, 1860-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, Ernest
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 25, 1860)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
- "The union of classes and the liberty of man."
Edited by Ernest Jones.
Reproduction of the original from the British Library.
Six columns to the page.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
Reproduced from source library 1860: vol. i, issue 1-2.
View MARC record | catkey: 9908824