Miscellaneous poems [electronic resource] : consisting of originals and translations. By Vincent Bourne, M. A. Formerly Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge, and Usher of Westminster School
- Bourne, Vincent, 1695-1747
- Uniform Title:
- London : printed for W. Ginger, in College-Street, Westminster: and sold by J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall; and E. Johnson, in Ave-Mary-Lane, MDCCLXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 352 pages).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection.
- This edition contains many poems which are falsely attributed to Bourne., With a list of subscribers., Parallel English-Latin text., Errata: p.  at end., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T101991
View MARC record | catkey: 9918124