The Bletchley circle [videorecording] : cracking a killer's code / PBS
- Language Note:
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Four women who worked as codebreakers at Bletchley Park have taken up civilian lives. Susan has collated data about a series of murders. She tries to convince the police she knows where another body is, but they are unable to locate it and dismiss her. She turns to her three friends and they work out where the next victim will be taken, find the body, and then decide they are the only ones who can track down the killer.
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: TV14.
- Title from web page.
Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program.
Special features: Interview with cast and crew.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Anna Maxwell Martin, Rachael Stirling, Sophie Rundle, Julie Graham.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen presentation, stereo.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 9918741