The beverage manager's guide to wines, beers, and spirits / Albert Schmid, John Peter Laloganes
- The evolution of alcoholic beverages -- Alcohol safety and professional beverage service -- Viticulture: outside in the vineyard -- Enology: inside the winery -- Wine regulations and labeling methods -- The wine styling approach -- Other wines: sparkling, fortified, and dessert wines -- The brewery: beer production and other fermented beverages -- Ales and lagers of the world -- The distillery: spirits and liqueurs of the world -- Mixology: the art and science of the cocktail -- Constructing the beverage concept -- Managing for profit -- Marketing the beverage establishment.
- 9780132706728 (alk. paper)
0132706725 (alk. paper)
- Rev. ed. of: Hospitality manager's guide to wines, beers, and spirits / Albert W.A. Schmid. 2nd ed. 2008
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 9918760