Torpedo Boats After Design of Richard B. Painton -- Statement of Col. W. W. Dudley, Attorney, and Mr. Painton, Inventor, on H.R. 7641 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Fifty-Seventh Congress, first session, on June 4, 1902
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 123, Painton.
Considers (57) H.R. 7641.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9919359