Authorizing State of Louisiana To Institute Suit Against the U.S [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on July 30, 1914
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 20. Considers legislation to authorize Louisiana suit against U.S. for decreased sugar duty.
Considers (63) H.J. Res. 284.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:L 93
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9919624