Conditions in the Copper Mines of Michigan. Part 4 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Mines and Mining, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on Mar. 2-4, 1914
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Mines and Mining
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1,329-1,619 pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held in Houghton, Mich.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 66/1:M 58/1-4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9919669