Increase in Number of Passengers Carried on Vessels and Providing for Appeals from Local Boards. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Navigation Laws, Sixty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Feb. 12, 1916
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Navigation Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1916.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 49-69 pages ; cm.
- Considers (64) H.R. 4781, (64) H.R. 4783, (64) H.R. 4785.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9920041