Treasury Department, Investigation of Note Printing [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee To Investigate Charges Against the Treasury Department, Thirty-Eighth Congress, first session, on May 3, 4, 7, 9-15, 16-21, 23-28, 31, June 1-3, 27, 29, 1864
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee To Investigate Charges Against the Treasury Department
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1864.
- Physical Description:
- 418 pages ; cm.
- Investigates the printing of national securities in the Treasury Dept and the alleged immoralities of persons employed therein.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9920967